Surflog  
Re: WipeOuts
Markous (Adresse IP journalisée) - ven. 2 juin 2017 21:48:03

Karim Braire à 1:08

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"L'écume, c'est plus pour ce qu'il y a autour de leur bouche d'enragés que sous leur carène." Iceman - Forumdesup
funtti (Adresse IP journalisée) - dim. 4 juin 2017 13:10:20

comment tu sais que c'est lui?

be cool2source
Markous (Adresse IP journalisée) - dim. 4 juin 2017 13:30:19

C'est dans son livre et vu à la télé aussi.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"L'écume, c'est plus pour ce qu'il y a autour de leur bouche d'enragés que sous leur carène." Iceman - Forumdesup
tomjoad (Adresse IP journalisée) - lun. 5 juin 2017 07:19:40

Sans déconner il a écrit un livre ?
Breizhmabro (Adresse IP journalisée) - lun. 5 juin 2017 16:16:59

De la banlieue au surf ... Ou un truk du genre!
Seagull (Adresse IP journalisée) - mar. 11 juillet 2017 22:07:11

Ouch!

Things got serious today at Playa Zicatela. After pulling into a solid morning barrel that ended up closing out, Jamie Mitchell was whacked in the chest by his board; the blow sent him struggling to make it to shore and reeling from the breathless pain of a broken sternum.

[www.surfline.com]
francois (Adresse IP journalisée) - lun. 30 octobre 2017 18:36:32

While swimming with my camera in medium sized waves at Mullaghmore, a freak set came. I tried to swim under the wave but was pulled back with it and it sucked me and my camera very deep in the ocean. I luckily held my breath the entire time, and I wouldnt have been able to do that had I not done the specific training that Ive been doing.

The camera and I became separated when the leash snapped under water. The camera is miraculously found at sea by a passing yacht, who returns it to Peter Conroy on a Jetski.

This video is from the go pro on top of my camera water housing. It is a one hour video sped up and slowed down with some narration showing what happened along the journey and how I lost it and how it came back to me.

I dont have any footage of the rescue, maybe there is some out there from the land, so if any other photographers or filmers have clips, please contact me.

I cant be one hundred percent sure of when I popped up from being pulled under. I remember certain things happening that correlate with the video and I estimate I was underwater from anywhere from 10 - 25 seconds. I cant be sure without seeing something to dictate otherwise - from what I remember and what I can relate it to in the video of the camera submerging. I definitely remember clearly that I was feeling like I was almost at the surface and then a second wave came over or a rush of water maybe. I think I was at the surface right after that or I blacked out and was in a unconscious breath hold. I think the fact that I burst my eardrum and had vertigo plays a large roll in what I remember and my senses of what was happening and how long I was underwater or with an ability to breath or not.

une semaine après

Modifié 1 fois. Dernière modification le 30/10/17 18:38 par francois.
lezieutiste (Adresse IP journalisée) - mer. 8 novembre 2017 21:07:32

lezieutiste (Adresse IP journalisée) - mer. 8 novembre 2017 23:30:38

La vidéo à priori ne fonctionne pas bien dans le lien précédent
[www.facebook.com]
francois (Adresse IP journalisée) - sam. 11 novembre 2017 13:11:44

Sauvetage périlleux également, les types ont du rentrer à la nage, pas de pitié sur ce spot...

Modifié 1 fois. Dernière modification le 11/11/17 14:32 par francois.
Hang twelve (Adresse IP journalisée) - sam. 11 novembre 2017 13:34:46

Recraché comme un noyau de cerise par la gueule du monstre. Pas glop.

Josh Kerr's wouldn't go.

Modifié 1 fois. Dernière modification le 11/11/17 14:07 par Hang twelve.
El Fancho (Adresse IP journalisée) - dim. 12 novembre 2017 20:11:41

c'est pas Pilou Ducalme qui lui file la veste qui gonfle pas?
albandsable (Adresse IP journalisée) - lun. 13 novembre 2017 08:06:12

Oui c'est lui même.
lezieutiste (Adresse IP journalisée) - lun. 13 novembre 2017 08:19:07

Ça doit être une veste Gong ;-)
ericanarzh2 (Adresse IP journalisée) - lun. 13 novembre 2017 18:28:38

Non seulement il a eu les vertèbres en vrac mais sa récupération à été sportive

Désolé, seuls les utilisateurs enregistrés peuvent envoyer dans ce forum.

© Paul Couderc 1999-2006 - Tous droits réservés.